Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Camera Straps For Hiking AM I GONA GET CAUGHT FOR STEALING FISH?

AM I GONA GET CAUGHT FOR STEALING FISH? - camera straps for hiking

Ok, so today was a great day for me, I had a photo shoot, was really unexpected, and ended in a walk in the forest with a photographer perverse "for hours. And then went to work.

I still have not eaten all day. not a bite. I was starved for 5:00, to work as I do. but total chaos in the restaurant was so busy and hungry to put my work aside and non-stop. Clock and remained occupied until 11:00 at night, when I set the time and tried to order food.

If the kitchen was closed and I was hungry!

He had no money or food at home (I was broke and) lack of money in those days
I did it the first thing I (on the spur of the moment, my stomach has not me WHATevere, I had to do to feed me!)

and I walked around in the cold room and saw a few salmon fillets (small) in a container, then I snapped myself and put it in his pocket.

My question is:

Do not Walk-in refrigerators have ??????????????? Security Cameras

I will be in trouble ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment