Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cheap Printer India Epson Vs HP Vs Canon!! I Need A Home Printer, HELP!?

Epson vs HP vs Canon!! I need a home printer, HELP!? - cheap printer india

Heya,
I am a student and has an all-in-one copies of various documents, forms, etc. Print and very rare - I can only print if I have a project or something. Again, I print the occasional photo on glossy paper, and they would * need * a decent quality picture. For projects as the images must be clear. My budget is not very high - the ceiling is Rs.6000 - 8000th I would not mind sending my cartridges for refilling at times, but the cost of the cartridges is as good as the Epson and Lexmark cartridges can be refilled. Please help me to a very good printer, preferably with a screen and WiFi in my budget and take into account that I am from India!

I thank you in advance
Anish.

No comments:

Post a Comment