Friday, January 29, 2010

Mom And Her Hairbrush I Want My Mom To Spank Me But I'm To Embarressed To Talk To Her About It?

I want my mom to spank me but I'm to embarressed to talk to her about it? - mom and her hairbrush

I would like to spank me if I'm wrong, and I want my ass with his bare hand and a hairbrush, spank because it makes me want to cry and feel better, all other matters raised in my mind over all (a fantasy wish fulfilled would go), and I would like professional advice on this one because I think I cleaned what I've done everything wrong and I want to know who loves me, if you take the time to beat me, Butt only because my mother, my father is a changed man, and I'm not going naked, but I fully trust my mother and I prefer it grabbed my arm and showed me around and leave me to weep and beat boxes. For it would be much easier this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment