Wednesday, January 27, 2010

White Vinegar To Remove Warts Can I Use White Vinegar Instead Of ACV For Killing My Plantar Wart?

Can I use white vinegar instead of ACV for killing my plantar wart? - white vinegar to remove warts

For example, in April or May, I found a plantar wart on the right foot. It was very small and painless, so I was pretty stupid "to think that it is not for himself." Wrong. Yes, I move, I know. Thus, in the last few weeks I realized I was getting bigger and bigger and bigger, I every time I hurt myself on the mean start. Well I was riding my bike home, and the pain in my foot was so bad that I wanted to mourn, too. So I studied some home remedies for removing plantar warts at home because I heard that doctors will not help and that anyway, and over-the-counter products are a waste of money. But I do not believe that the method of apple cider vinegar work, so please do not tell me to the doctors or any other method to go.

My question is, can I kill the white vinegar instead of cider vinegar, my plantar wart? White vinegar will still be effective?

Otherwise, I'm going to buy tomorrow and cider vinegar, but I feel I really want to get it now than to wait unti l tomorrow to stop. School starts in a week for me and Ireally want this thing now, or white wine vinegar, kill (already) vinegar or apple juice (which I buy white vinegar, whether for plantar warts)

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment